Berlingo Front Springs

Hop e someone can advise

A mate has just asked for my opinion on replacing a Berlingo front spring.

A quick surf on the net shows me they are MacPhersons, but I only know Vauxhalls.

Q - anyone done one and can offer any top tips, especially the torque loadings for the hub and other joints

or, how much can he expect to pay a professional.

Cheers all.

Reply to
Ian

If it's of any help I paid £150 for supply and fit two front Mondeo springs last week. 2 x £40 plus 2 x £35 to fit . Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart