best interior shampoo?

Hello again,

Whilst browsing the autoglym products on Halfords' web site (see my other post about scratches), I saw some interior shampoos. My seats could do with a clean (I have young children). I see there are a couple to choose from autoglym interior shampoo and autoglym high foaming interior shampoo. Which is best or are they pretty much the same? Perhaps different ways of delivering the same shampoo: spray versus aerosol?

Thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen

Go to Youtube type in "Autoglym Interior Shampoo" you will find instructional videos using both products

Reply to
alan_m