Bloody weather!

Get home in daylight (for a change) and get all the tools together to change my rear shocks on the E34 having picked up a full set front & rear complete from FAB earlier in the week. Easy job, just a few nuts and bolts. About 40 mins work. Nice and clear/dry weather with little wind. Just started to javck the car up and the wind starts to pick up. Then it gets very dark very quickly. I crawled out from under the car to see the bloody heavens open! By he time I'd got all the tools away again I was soaked.

*Sodding* weather.

JB

Reply to
JB

You can borrow my extra wide garage, once I've got rid of the bathroom suite that is hiding in it !!!

Reply to
Taz

Guess what's in my garage too? A sodding great shower, bath, toilet etc...+

4 of my kids bloody bikes, several spare computers etc..... Somewhere in there is also meant to be my tools and spares. I just can't get in at the moment. Kids, don;t you just love 'em?

JB

Reply to
JB

Have to admit I left out 3 kids worth of bikes, mountain,bmx, etc. and amazingly, old computers on the workbenches, all tools are accessable from the front door.. Golf clubs are accessable from the back door. Spare fridge, freezer and tumble dryer are accessable from side door. It's just the damn bog suite that stops me using the garage for a car at the moment. Mind you my neighbour is quite impressed that I have an en-suite garage....

Reply to
Taz

Just like me at the weekend, giving the Prev a pre-MOT. The second I got the jack under the car it started snowing. I knew the handbrake shoes needed checking and noticed the rear discs were thin, so I took one off to measure. At this point the snow got heavy and settled everywhere. Having diagnosed the need for new discs, and not being able to get any on a Saturday afternoon I put it back on and adjusted the handbrake. Put the tools away, went inside, and at that second the snow stopped...

Reply to
Chris Bolus