BMW E30 touring g'box probs

HELP!!! My beloved BMW 320i Touring (F'Reg) has started juddering whilst at speed in drive. Anything above 60 and it shakes violently, drop it into third and it pulls like a train, back into drive and the shakes start again. I am thinking the gearbox has a bearing gone. But I thought I would check the oracle of all things cars first (Thats you lot by the way) Any clues? Thanx Gary

Reply to
GAZ1012

Low oil level? Try alt.autos.bmw

Reply to