bmw e36 318is coupe

my passenger window has stopped working, if i press the button i can hear a slight clicking noise from the door, before it stopped it was working normaly, but i recentley reset my oil and service lights useing a draper reset tool, would this have made any difference, everything else works fine, hope some one can give me any advice, thanks dj

Reply to
davidjones200

re-setting the service lights wouldnt affect it, its coincidence, sounds more like the motor or the regulator has jammed.

Reply to
reg