Bodywork repair costs for Ford Fiesta?

I'm amout to take my car into the main dealer for it's 2nd yearly service and during the past year it's accumulated a bit of bodywork damage, I'm not too bothered by it but I would imagine they'll give me a quote to fix it wether I like it or not, so I'm looking for advice as to what is a fair price for each item should I decide to take them up on their offer.

Dented tailgate, I think someone kicked it, there is a small dent going in a few mm and about 5cm across. Rear platic bumper, I think caused as the same time as above, the top surface has a crack running along the bumper for about 30cm.

Passenger wing mirror, again same story, the housing and the glass are fine however the tiny plastic bits which hold the mirror in position have snapped, it's being held in by the metal adjuster cables and one of my girlfriends hair bands.

Thanks! PS. It's a 2004 Fiesta Zetec in non-metallic red.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

Anywhere decent will do this for not a lot. Shouldn't need any paint - £40 or so from one of those mobile PDR people.

New bumper and paint. Think a hundred quid or two.

New mirror and paint, as IIRC the internals aren't available seperately. Think a similar amount to a bumper. I'd go to the scrappy and find a car that's the same colour for the bumper and take the internals out of another mirror for yours..

Reply to
Doki