brake pipes

Can anyone tell me the size/length of the rear brake pipes for an N Re

volkswagen golf, 1995, 1.4L?

Thanks.

Gembean

-- gembean

Reply to
gembean

errr thought this had been explained in your last post about them.

you will have to remove them, take them to your local garage and get them to make them up for you, we make them up.

Reply to
reg

gembean ( snipped-for-privacy@autobanter.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Take 'em off, and get 'em to somebody to make 'em. They'll want the old ones as patterns and for any brackets that may be fitted.

Reply to
Adrian

The size/length is the distance between the two points it screws in to.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor