Brava Wipers

Not getting anywhere on alt.autos.fiat so I open it up to the knowledgeable chaps on here.

My Brava wipers have lost their self park setting and therefore they also do not have an intermittent. My "friendly" MOT testers has said that this would be a fail as it would impair the drivers view when they stopped wherever they liked. So, my question is, is this the motor that is at fault or is it something else? Anyone know for sure?

Reply to
gazzafield

Hi, my Brava has started doing the same thing. Have ordered a used motor and linkage as the parking switch/relay is contained within the unit. Will let you know when I fit it, where the problem is specifically.

Reply to
David