Broken Jacking point pad

Hi,

I jacked up my car and the jacking point where you jack it up there is a black mould that you aim you jack onto has come off.

Its not broken and can be pushed back in but its no adhered to it like the others with some black glue looking thing.

Any advice on sticking this back on ?

Cheers

Reply to
dadindistress

If it is the Evostick Serious Stuff in a Black ''gunnable'' Tube about a Fiver im pretty sure it must only be used if at least one half is porous, how about impact adhesive?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

No. It works on pretty well anything. I've got just about every type of glue here and it's one of the best for some things. Obviously, no glue is the best for everything, but it comes pretty close. Only snag is the time taken to get to full strength.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)