Broken windscreen

RAC Autowindscreens

After the BT engineers twatted my mrs windscreen with a replacement phone pole. RAC windscreens come out on the third attempt after breaking 2 appointments. First they fit a non tinted windscreen ( even though we did mention it was tinted about 17 times) and then drive off with our cat in the back of the van, only to let the poor bastard out 25 miles from home, whence it runs off like a rocket never to be seen again. Customer service....... next time we break down on the M4 they'll probably ram the van into the back of the car and kill us both totalling the car in the process.

Bastards.

Steve the very sad and very angry grease.

Reply to
R L Driver

lol

Reply to
Adam Stemp

description of

I shouldn't laugh but that's a funny story. However, as a cat lover myself I can see why you are so pissed off with them and would be equally annoyed/upset. Still, cats know which side their bread is buttered on and I think it's safe to assume it'll find a loving home. Having been abroad regularly I seem to be the best friend of all stray cats regardless of country :/

Reply to
Dave