Bugatti Veyron

Good to see postings on the Bugatti. I've still got some old grinding paste left at the bottom of the jar somewhere in the shed, and am fettling up some gasket material so that Tommo and me and Mandy can get on with a valve job, round in front of Tommo's grandad's lockup, if it's not raining too much. I hear it has a lot of valves, so we're getting a second rubber-sucker-on-a-stick so two of us can lap valves at the same time. In any case, I'll bike down to Halfords tomorrow and see if their economy puncture plugs and valve stems are still on. Now, will some hardly-used Ferodo shoes from a Hillman Minx be modifiable for a brake job? Any tips on greasing intervals, while I'm about it?

Best wishes from Adlestrop.

Reply to
brafield