Buying a Mondeo TDCi - advice please

I am looking at buying a 2004 Mondeo 2.0 TDCi (130) and have found a firm advertising on Autotrader called "Silverdale Cars & Commercials", postcode OX27 7QU (tel 01869 346745) who seem to offer good prices. When I talked to them on the phone they said that I would need to tell them what spec, mileage etc I wanted and they would give me a price and then source one for me. The first time I would see the car would be when I went to visit at which point I would be given the opportunity of a test drive and the option of not closing the deal. Has anyone dealt with this firm and were they happy ??

Reply to
Mike Day