Cambelt Change

Hello Group,

Can anybody tell me the recommend times for changing a Cambelt and doinging a Oil change on a W Reg Renault Clio 1.2, L Reg Ford Escort 1.4i and a `02 Fiat Punto

Cheers Si

Reply to
Dongo!

Others will correct me, but AFAIK all 3 at 36,000 mile intervals.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Jumping in on this thread, cos it's something I could do with finding out too - anyone know what mileage the cambelt on an 'R' plate Daewoo Nexia 1.5

16v DOHC motor should be changed?

Cheers

Dave P

Reply to