Car Accident Claim

Accidentmanagement is a service provider company that deals with insurance companies and offers car accident compensation services in UK. Get resolved all aspects of your car accident compensation claim to the highest standards.

For more visit:

Jack Smith

companies and offers car accident compensation services in UK. Get resolved all aspects of your car accident compensation claim to the highest standards.

And no doubt they will offer you a hire car whilst your vehicle is being repaired. Then if your claim fails you have to pay for it yourself.

Reply to
Gordon H

And no doubt they will offer you a hire car whilst your vehicle is being repaired. Then if your claim fails you have to pay for it yourself.

Reply to
Neil McDonald

Hmm But Windows Vista, the Morris Marina of operating systems ;(

-
Reply to
Mark

Presumably you didn't try Windows Millennium?

Reply to
Davey

There's an upgrade. You can have Windows 8 the Austin Allegro of operating systems. It has a square steering wheel.

Reply to
Steve Firth

er no,another M$ cracker

-
Reply to
Mark

but no start button so how do you turn it off?

-
Reply to
Mark

Right! It came with the Dell that I bought in, oh, sometime about year 2000 (!). It got replaced with XP as soon as possible. Now I have moved on to Linux, so those days are history.

Reply to
Davey

I went from win98 to Linux but have to now admit that XP was not as bad as i initially thought, apart from the usual M$ security issues. But i still view most M$ products on a par with British Laylands of the

70s.

-

Reply to
Mark

that era/type of car tended to stop itself on a regular basis.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Agreed. XP is generally viewed as one of the best Windows systems, and I do not disagree. But I now use Windows only for those very few programs for which Linux either has no direct equivalent, or needs so much work to make it do the same that I can't afford to spend the time. I am now down to one such program.

Reply to
Davey

Odd, everyone says that, but I have had this PC for over 4 years and it has been the most stable and reliable Windows version.

I go back to w95, w98, XP, Me (which I soon gave up and reverted to W98).

Reply to
Gordon H

A design idea later coped by microsofts BSOD in Win95/98

and later they even released a patch to make it happen in Win7

-
Reply to
Mark

Yeah, W98 last MS which didn't need activation malarky. Easy to clean up or just re-install to another folder if any problems. XP is just ok; why oh why did they complicate the file search option in Win 7. Why did they remove the filtered options like date and content? You can still do filtered searches on date and content, but now it involve command like statements.

The MS philosophy is clearly to restrain the common garden user and only let the so called "IT professional" dig into the system.

A bit like modern cars, I suppose...

Reply to
johannes

Yep, I haven't even had the covers off this PC in 4.5 years, it must be needing a vacuum dust clean, all previous machines have had memory updates/Hard Drive/ DVD drive replacement. :-)

I haven't had any experience of 7.

Reply to
Gordon H