Car Alarm Help ?

Hi one and all,

I have a wee bit of a problem - going to fit a alarm to the car some time next week have it all worked out apart from one bit.

The alarm has a relay that would cut power to the coil, great a cheap sort of immobiliser,I have a dev any idea "no coil".

As I like the idea- if some toad nick it will cut out 30 seconds down the road.

All and any ideas welcome.

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Joker7

connect it to the diesel cutout on the pump??

Reply to
aussie bongo

Use it to disable the starter circuit instead?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

First idea, try posting in English.

Reply to
SimonJ

WTF is wrong with this country? How did you get out of the Big Brother house to write this?

si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

: > The alarm has a relay that would cut power to the coil, great a cheap : > sort : > of immobiliser,I have a dev any idea "no coil". : >

: > As I like the idea- if some toad nick it will cut out 30 seconds down the : > road. : >

: > All and any ideas welcome. : >

: First idea, try posting in English. : :

Such a constructive comment I will keep it in mind the next time I have to talk to a ass-hole ;)

Chris

Reply to
Joker7

The message from "Joker7" contains these words:

Must admit - I had trouble understanding the original post. It wasn't terribly clear.

Reply to
Guy King

S'OK...it's the kind of reply such a post deserves. Did you actually go to school?

Reply to
Conor

Ladders, and a scotch egg.

Reply to
Thomas B

Cheers... Thanks for all the useful ideas

Chris

Reply to
Joker7