Car alarm repair

Is this the right group to help me with my query? Namely: Where can I obtain repair data (circuit diagrams etc) for a Gemini Aquila car alarm? The UK (Irish) distributors (ICE) say that they cannot provide that information... Would appreciate any help!

-Roy- (Surrey, England)

Reply to
Roy Hammond

The Aquila is a CAT 1 thatcham unit so the internal diagram will not be made available.

if it is in need of repair, then just send it off, may be a pain but the only way to get it sorted

Steve

Reply to
Sparkes

Might be able to find the manufacturers web site if you search using Yahoo or whatever is your favourite.

Reply to
R. Murphy

Unfortunately the manufacturers (Italian) no longer support this particular alarm. It was taken off the Thatcham Cat 1 approval list in April 1996. I'm hoping that somewhere somebody has the repair details - perhaps an ex-Gemini installer? ??? Or is there another group or forum that I can try? Help, please...

-Roy-

Reply to
Roy Hammond