Car cleaner

Could anyone recommend one of those handy wet / dry cleaners you can get for cars. I think my carpets could do with a good cleaning out. Always wanted to buy one would come in handy for rugs aswell.

Reply to
Tishtash

I have a VAX, works great on cars

Reply to
MrCheerful

I've used my vax on cars several times. It works really well.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Turtule 'carpet and upholstery cleaner' in a purple spray-type bottle is very good, and I've found it removes stubborn stains that have been in cars for a while; ie: when you buy second-hand, and the previous owner was a lazy cunnet.

(NB: Of course, maybe that suggests they were lazy in the servicing dept. too...)

Reply to
David R

Just done the seats in a Focus. Used a VAX plus shampoo attachment with Arial Bio powder and warm water. Make sure the Ariel powder is fully dissolved before use. The used detergent in the bottom of the VAX was very dirty. The seats look good - like new.

Reply to
Alt Beer

That's Ariel not Arial

Reply to