Car mechanics magazine competition

On page38 on April's mag there is a compo and you have to identify 6 rear light clusters.

Having trouble with the top middle one between the lexus and smart - any help anyone?

Rob J

Reply to
Rob Jones

Rob Jones (robj1969(NOSPAM)@aol.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

How about scanning the pic, for those of us who can't be arsed to buy the mag and enter for ourselves?

Reply to
Adrian

Seat Arosa

Stuart Sharp

Reply to
Stu

I used to buy it at my local Savacentre, but they haven't had it for many months - despite stocking just about every mag known to man. I wondered if it had ceased 'retail' sales.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Ah that's it, when I first saw the pic I thought the surrounding bodywork was a VW Lupo, but the light itself didn't look right for Lupo, that explains why then!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Read