Car Radio Codes:eg Ford / Blaupunkt (2023 Update)

If you have lost your car radio code then post here , on this group and I might be able to help.(for free !)

Especially FORD and BLAUPUNKT.

Please quote MODEL and all the SERIAL NUMBERS found .

Reply to
regworts

Yes please, I need the code for a Rover radio: Rover R660 radio made by Philips in France marked as a type 22DC349/60B the stamped serial on the side is RG349FW1147753

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Incidentally, how do you know the person asking for the code, didn't just pull it out of a car he was walking past?

David Hearn

Sorry , I can`t decode Philips

Reply to
RegWorts

Hi,

I have lost my radio code for my blaupunkt!

Serial: BP3782R3701682 Model: 7 643 782 010 (Vancouver RCR 44)

Please tell me the code!

THANKS!!!

Reply to
ronnieDIO

my calculator says:

8794 0794

I don't know whether that is an either or all.

HTH

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thank you!!

8794 was the right code!!
Reply to
ronnieDIO

I am pleased to hear it, what the other number is I don't know, but the calculator produces it!

Reply to
Mrcheerful

please i need a blaupunkt code AUZ1Z3B2221540 7 640 856

080 Thanks a lot
Reply to
sabauadrianady

Hey, was wondering if you could get the code for my ford CDR 4600.

there are two numbers marked on the sticker.

they are ACG03905 and YS6F-18C815-CA

cheers!

Reply to
brookesjamie

I think this is one of the later Audi Blaupunkts which uses a different calculator. The AUZ1Z4 calculator says either 3636 or 1636. The Standard BP Calculator says 7140

Reply to
RegWorts

Only if the Serial Number begins with M******

Reply to
RegWorts

Hi I am from china I have loss my blaupunkt password AUZ1Z4G1742809 SN: 815

7646 018 380

If you can help me then thanks!

Thank you very much

url:

tonywhu

Also try

which was posted here yesterday.

Reply to
Graz

amigão preciso do codigo do som do focus 2001 n° de serie acg009052

Reply to
gessoarts07

try 6506 or ask at techkings:

Mrcheerful

Hi there I need a code for a ford blaupunkt sterol Bp051144178367

7612300511 Can you help please
Reply to
maggiedillo

7619 or 1619
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Can you help me unlock the below old Philips Rover R660 unit Engraved # RG849FW1120018 Model # 22 DC 349/60B Prod # FD00998041120018

Thanks

Reply to
Alfason

Those are more difficult, if you go to moneysaving expert, they have a forum for radio codes and 'reg worts' is very helpful and used to provide codes for that model (he sent one to me ) I guess he is still there.

Reply to
Mrcheerful