Car Stickers for rear window

I need 2 stickers for the rear of the car. They must be the removable type that I can just display when needed. They are going on the rear glass of an espace so need to be transparent. (top of the window and bottom)

Does anyone know of anywhere online I can buy this kind of thing from at a reasonable price. There is no artwork involved just lettering but I need god quality stickers as they will be removed and replaced quite a lot.

many thanks

Simon

Reply to
News.Individual.NET

You may find it more satisfactory to have self adhesive lettering laser cut by those that do this sort of thing, and put this on to a thin sheet of perspex cut to fit the rear window. The sign can be secured in place and removed when needed without the letters suffering from constant removal and replacement.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, News.Individual.NET decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

GOD quality??

Asking a bit much on usenet, that.

Reply to
Pete M

what about windscreen sunstrips stick the letters on and they cling to the screen without adhesive - assuming they still make them that way Derek

Reply to
Derek