Car Trailer wheel studs

Hi Group

I need to replace some wheel studs on a trailer fairly old trailer. M16 67 long of which 38mm of thread, 22mm of spline. I've tried a few places but no luck. Does anyone know of a place I can either get them made or but them off the shelf. I'm sure they can't be that uncommon. The standard ones don't have enough spline and thread.

Reply to
david.cawkwell

Length of spline is fairly irrelevent. Have you tried caravan repairers?

Failing that, a high tensile bolt of the same spec spot welded/chemical metalled into place?

Reply to
Conor

First thing that springs to my mind for M16 is Mercedes Vario wheel studs, but they're a fine thread. I also think that some of the smaller DAFs use 16mm studs. Does it use Spigot nuts, Taper nuts, or standard nuts with conical washers?

Reply to
moray