Carb adjustment - Honda Accord

I have a 1986 (E reg) Accord Aerodeck EX (1955 carb). It seems as though the automatic choke is sticking, is there any form of adjustment/maintenance, or is it a complete replacement job?

Thanks.

Reply to
Clive

How good are you with mechanisms? I don't know anything about Honda carbs but typically an automatic choke is straight forward. You adjust one by rotating its body relative to the carb body. There are a number of different ways for an auto choke to stick, if that is what's happening. What are the symptoms and what checks have you made already?

I would advise getting the Haynes manual to see how the thing works and what adjustments and repairs are possible.

Reply to
Dan Buchan