CARNAUBA Wax Car Polish - Any views ??

Just got a brand new car, which is unusual for me and want to keep the body in tip top condition.

Have seen adverts on Ebay for Carnauba Wax Polish such as this one :-

Anybody got any views, good or bad? Is it worth going for or should I get something from my local motor accessory store?

Thanks,

Ed.

Reply to
Ed Straker

Guess nobody in here ever polishes their car then?

Ed.

Reply to
Ed Straker

Don't be silly, what on earth would I do that for?. Now my motorbike however, is a different fettle of kitsch.

Reply to
Malc

Mine gets a going over with any old crap I can lay my hands on *every* time I hoover it - which is about once every two years...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Mine gets a wash when its dirty or every month at the least using a proper car shampoo not a "Fairy liquid" type detergent wich takes off the polish and has salt in it. Also a good wax (I use Autoglym and then a sealent) every autumn and the car still looks great after 10years on the South Coast. I also have a 7yr old Red MX5 and that I admit needs a polish almost every month to stop the hazing - seems to be an issue with Mazda bright red paint

Reply to
Tommy