carpet cleaners for cars

Could anyone recommend one of those wet/dry hovers for interiors of cars ?

I usually hoover it out but its never gets it all, so a more professional tool I guess is needed.

Reply to
Pete

I use the hose on our Bissell carpet cleaner - works a treat on carpets and seats.

SteveH

I clean the car with a Henry cleaner and wash the carpets with a carpet cleaner spray that I get from the local co-op, it's "Ozkleen Carpet Power Spray". It does a very good job and dries quickly after use. Vacuum, spray, rub in to the carpet pile using a stiff brush, allow to dry, vacuum again.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Yup, if you're buying one then George is a little happier with water so you can just use Persil etc.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

'Vanish' carpet cleaner works well for me. And the carpets in my car are light tan coloured. The over mats get put in the washing machine once in a while - delicate fabrics prog.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)