Cavalier heater blower

Hi, the heater blower on my 1994 cav TD has stopped working. Don't seem to be getting any power to the blower itself (tested at conector) and the fuse is OK, so I suspect it's the heater blower switch. I haven't checked if power is getting to the switch yet as it's far from being the most easily accessible of components. If anyones knows the best way/tips to get access to the thing (& where to get a new one for sensible money) I would be grateful.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Ingram