Changing front brake pads on a seat cordoba

Can anybody help or any info on how to change my front break pads to my seat cordoba???

Reply to
antnaylor-tylerdean

Not personally aimed at you as I see this so often in posts all over the place, but it's BRAKE not break.

BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE

Reply to
Mark

Mixing up homophones is one thing, but how do you change your front brake pads "to" your car?

Reply to
David Taylor