Cheap and Best Insurance

Hello everyone! After few months of hard work, my site about the various insurance sites is finally up and running. I have tried to create a site that acts as a gateway and goes right to the point and cuts through all of the marketing and PR hype. Having read this group for quite a while, it looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, so I'd love to get some feedback about my site if anyone can spare the time. The site is located at

and called "Cheap and BestInsurance". Almost all types of insurances, be it Car, Home, Travel, Life, Breakdown, Pet, Mortgage, Income, Bike, Dental, Medical, Van, Landlord are covered. And if one is interested in other topics, there is also an option for a comprehensive web-search. I think that some of the links are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with others, so I'd be grateful if you could tell me which links you liked and which ones you didn't - and why?

Thanks in advance, Webmaster of "Cheap and Best Insurance"

webmaster

Looks like a Sedo affiliate site to me.

Reply to
Jimmy

onestop.me.uk is for sale Seller's price expectation: 10,000 £

hmmmm, yeh ok.

Reply to
Tim Anderson

So you stuck "insurance" into google, and compiled a list of links.

Now you've realised anyone could do that, and also most of the links are crap. So you attempt to get us to write reviews of all the links and tell you which ones are good.

What exactly did you do during your "few months of hard work", before spamming usenet?

Reply to
David Taylor

So basically trying to pump up the web traffic to help sell it.

Lets hope any potential buyers don't look one step further and discover it's already got a reputation for SPAM and NO CONTENT.

That would be a shame.

Reply to
PC Paul

The message from "PC Paul" contains these words:

All spam and no content, - well know for it.

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to
webmaster

The message from "webmaster" contains these words:

I does seem a complete waste of time, to be honest. I can't see what it offers that you can't get by using Google.

Reply to
Guy King

It's complete s**te because it's just a template that's used, and the rest of the content is completed by another advertising company, that's why these rubbish sites always look similar. Total waste of time.

Reply to
David R

Thanks to all for your comments.

Webmaster of "Cheap and Best Insurance"

webmaster

The message from "webmaster" contains these words:

Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not.

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King ( snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I can see what it _doesn't_ offer that confused.com does.

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Adrian contains these words:

What - funtionality and a reason for visiting?

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King ( snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

*ding*

Or - to put it another way - a point.

Reply to
Adrian

It's no wonder spammers continue to employ this trick given people like you believe what they're saying!

The reason reviews for the links are asked for is to encourage you to at least click the links - the spammer will receive a small payment for every such 'click through' from them.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton