Cheapest place to buy brake parts?Proper motor factor or small shop?

Is it usually cheapest to buy parts (brake parts/calipers in my case) direct from Part CoBrown Bros/Andrew Page who are proper motor factors rather than these small car accessory shops who order in their parts in from the likes of Part Co.

I have the idea the smaller shops just order the parts from the likes of Part Co and then stick their mark up on them. Might aswell go direct and get the cheapest price? Part Co do allow anybody to buy parts from them dont they, not just trade only? I have noticed Kwik Fit getting their parts from Part Co.

Do these companies deliver parts to private houses? I am thinking if they are driving around nearby to garages just as easy for them to drop my order off at home.

Reply to
Jack Johnson

Just go to :

big prices and superb service. No connection with the firm, just a very satisfied customer.

JB

Reply to
JB

Are you still driving that deathtrap about?

Reply to
Conor

Please don't tell us you're thinking of doing it yourself.

Reply to
Conor