Choosing the right paint colour

I have a Mercedes vito van 2004 in white. I want to buy some touch up paint but am unsure about selecting the right colour. There seems to be a few whites in the Mercedes range.

Please help

Bruno

Reply to
Bruno

Assuming it is the original colour, the code will be on a plate which also gives other vehicle details. Under the bonnet or on a door pillar, usually.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)