Chrysler Anyone? (Neon)

Ok, was looking to change cars and unexpectedly have been offered a 2001 Chysler Neon R/T (the sporty Neon).

I know the engines are considered 'thrashy', but any Chrysler owners/mechanics etc. gibve me any idea what these are like to run? Can you get the parts or is it a brand that you can never just go into Kwik fit etc. and get shox or a radiator etc. that sort of thing. Do you pay 3x the price for an exhaust than you do for a Focus etc.?

Any experiences, comments, warning tales welcome.

The R/T looks quite good and fits my needs in many ways at face value.

Reply to
Brownie

Have a look on:

Ex Alfa Adam