Chrysler Voyager Misfire

Hi guys

2 Litre LE UK Voyager just been in for MOT, passed no problems. I also had what felt like a misfire.

This misfire was intermittent, and did not occur at any particular speed/revs/gear/engine temp, or any other combination of things.

I had the CAT replaced after the MOT as this was shot.Main Dealer put misfire down to the CAT. About 3 miles after collecting the car, the same misfire occurred. I took it back to the dealer, only to be told a day later they couldn't get it to occur, and the that the test rig had run all it's diagnostics on it, and everything had come back with ticks on the sheets/

Within last 6 months - New - Battery, drivebelts, timing belt, PAS unit. Not had one issue until 2 days before test.

Now I'm faced with Chrysler charging me diagnostic time for finding the fault. HELP !!

Reply to
Deus DNE

These symptoms on my Rover turned out to be the engine management unit.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Robin Graham