Citroen C3 bumper

Using a fence post, my mother in law has punched a neat hole through the rear bumper of her 2004 Citroen C3. She hit the post adjacent to the bumper mount and it pushed back over the metal tearing the plastic. No other damage, just a 3" north/south tear.

I'm happy to replace the bumper if I can find a good second hand one in the correct colour. Sadly, the car is "Misty Lillac" which is rare because most people had the sense to buy a different colour. Any thoughts of a good website or parts locator where I can specify the colour? If it gets into re-spraying she will leave it or make an insuarnace claim.

Cheers.

Reply to
Doctor D

Respraying isn't particularly expensive, & if it's not damaged the bit underneath you can get the bumper plastic welded, although C3 bumpers are only £50.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Thanks Duncan. I didn't realise they were as cheap as that - should have checked! The bumper is holed in a 3" north/south tear, I thought that would be beyond plastic welding?

Any clues as to a ball park figure for spraying a bumper in metallic? I travel all over the Midlands/South so location not a major issue.

Cheers.

Reply to
Doctor D

Bottom ends £60 if it's off the car.