Citroen C4 dash vents not working

May be a stupid question but I'm getting strong (fan) air from the foot vents, the windscreen vents and the side vents which blow onto the side windows, but hardly anything out of the 4 dash vents. It's dual zone climate control and I've tried all air-direction settings, 2010 C4 Exclusive hatchback.

Anyone come across this problem and/or have any ideas? Pollen filter has been suggested but I don't know whether this would affect only the dash vents and not the others. Any help much appreciated, thanks. And yes, they're all "open" but only a dribble of air coming out of them.

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8