Citroen C4 Pollen Filter

Hi all,

Where does the pollen filter go in? I've got a '54 Citroen C4 and as part of it's service schedule I have to swap this but can't for the life of me find out where it goes...........

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

JW

Reply to
jw_uk2005

Autodata doesn't cover c4.

A c3 has it at the back of engine bay on the drivers side

A c5 has it above the pedals

Mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Hoho a right pita on the o/s of the bulkhead the pollen filters behind the soundproofing you also need to take off the o/s trim over the washer bottle you will find if its not been done before its very tight hth.

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

Thanks for the help but, What does that mean????? In English please............

Tim-mz500r wrote:

Reply to
jw_uk2005

the pollen filter is in front of the driver in the engine compartment behind the soundproofing you have to remove the soundproofing clips to access it the soundproofing is in two halves !

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

Ah. Now I understand!

Thanks very much.

Tim-mz500r wrote:

Reply to
jw_uk2005

No Problems you`re welcome

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

OK, I've failed.

I managed to get the bling and the sound-proofing off but haven't managed to get to the pollen filter yet.

Take a look at:

Is this the entrance to the 'holy grail'?

Any help would be good...........

JW

Tim-mz500r wrote:

Reply to