citroen c5 front brake replace disc pads

I started this on saturday and now it monday and still not complete, wAll components were removed ok and i managed to get a piston screw in device but then i think i need a 5 sided socket spanner to release a bolt than prevents the piston from turning in. Where the **** do i get a 5 sided socket spanner for a Bosch disc brake.

robin

you don't undo the five sided bolts.

mrcheerful

snipped-for-privacy@redesign.ie wrote:

I second what the happy one says. All the Citroens I've had just use a bit of square bar to screw the piston back in. If you think about it, using a bolt to prevent the piston moving is as silly as a big silly thing where brakes are concerned. Are you turning it the right way? I'm not taking the piss, you can get things back to front working at odd angles.

--
Malc

o/s is anticlockwise n/s is clockwise Dont undo the special bolt

"I wonder what this does...?"

--
Skipweasel
Never knowingly understood. (Ivor Cutler)