Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- citroen c5 front brake replace disc pads
October 16, 2005, 5:55 pm
rate this thread
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
wAll components were removed ok and i managed to get a piston screw in
device but then i think i need a 5 sided socket spanner to release a
bolt than prevents the piston from turning in. Where the **** do i get
a 5 sided socket spanner for a Bosch disc brake.
Re: citroen c5 front brake replace disc pads
I second what the happy one says. All the Citroens I've had just use a
bit of square bar to screw the piston back in. If you think about it,
using a bolt to prevent the piston moving is as silly as a big silly
thing where brakes are concerned. Are you turning it the right way? I'm
not taking the piss, you can get things back to front working at odd
- » Honda cr-v rear differential fluid change and clutch burnishing
- — Next thread in » Car Maintenance
- » MAF question and no answer, anyone got a BMW with a MAF?
- — Newest thread in » Car Maintenance