Citroen C5...Water problem

Hi The problem I have is, Tonight the car temperature gauge went into the red after travelling 1/2 mile or so. The radiator was cold, the heater in the car was blowing only cold air, top hose was hot and the block was hot. Plenty of water in the expansion bottle. I'm hoping it will be the thermostat but some one say's it could be the water pump. Any ideas please? Regards Pete

Reply to
petetop

take the thermostat out .

Reply to