Citroen lexia software

Hello,

I bought the Citroen lexia software and a OBDII usb interface from ebay (two different sellers). The interface works with other software I have downloaded but the Lexia software refuses to work, saying that there is no interface connected. Has anyone else bought the Lexia software and managed to get it to work? If so, what hardware are you using?

Thanks.

Reply to
Fred

It uses a special Citroen 'dongle' it won't work with a normal OBD lead, These are available from time to time on ebay or from Hongkong

Des

Reply to
Dieseldes