Class 4 or 7 MOT?

Can someone confirm if I need to find a class 7 mot garage for my 3500kg motorhome or can class 4 do it?

-- bucket

Reply to
bucket

class 4

but check that the mot station can do them, we do mot's but cant do motor homes as we have a hight restriction in our mot bay, also the wheel base will make a difference as to wether it will fit on a class 4 ramp to conduct the test properly.

Reg

Reply to
kronenburgh