Clio 1.4 1995 clutch pedal

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have just had the clutch cable and pedal refitted by a garage. The parts seem to be fitted correctly, but the clutch pedal is now about 70mm higher than brake and accelerator pedals. This doesn't seem right.

Does anyone have any suggestions? (The garage won't help).

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
steve_rutherford

Someone here will be along with the correct heights etc I'm sure - but why won't the garage help?

Cheers Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon