Clio Drivers Side Electric Window Switches

Hi Guys, I have a renault Clio RT Mrk 1 (L reg). A few weeks ago the drivers electric window stoped working, seemed to be a fault with the switch so I replaced it, but it still didn't work. Now both switches on the drivers door do not work, even with the original switch. The passengers switch still opens the passenger window OK.

According to the fuse box, one window shares fuses with the clock, which is working. The other one shares a fuse with the cigarette lighter, also working. Both switches will light up when the dash lights are on. I have still however not been able to fid a fuse that stops the passengers window working. (I have removed those under the glove box and the engine bay)

I have had a look at the wiring diagram in the haynes manaual and the drivers switches seem to share a shunt, but this in turn is shared with something else which is also working.

Any ideas as to what is up, have a I missed some more fuses somewhere? I am realy confused as to what is up!

Rach

Reply to
thee_psycho