CLIO Exhaust question

Clio RXE 1600 Auto.

Is the exhaust system for this car a standard Clio 1600 system please?

At a dealer (non franchise) I have been told it is a main agent job only. With Renault this means expensive. urely others can supply it. The car is a 'T' reg' so not too new for systems to reach general fitters.

I am in West Midlands, suggestions where to have one fitted at a reasonable price appreciated if possible. I doubt anyone wil; have an actual part number!

Reply to
Chubby

I would say the tailpipe part is the same as the manual, but whether the front pipe is I wouldnt know, it depends whether the auto box makes the pipe take an alternative route than the manual car, which is possible. I would err on saying both systems are the same. Perhaps the kwik fit brigade might be persuaded to pop your car up on their lift and compare a manual front pipe with your car for a tenner or so?

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Sorted. It seems that the mechanic got confused when I gave him too much information , like the model of the car. Should have just given him the CC.

Thanks for your thoughts anyhow.

Reply to
Chubby