Cobra alarm / Lights on no audible noise?

Hi

I have a 1998 Ford Escort with a Cobra alarm. Earlier this week I checked the fuses in the to make sure all was ok (a rear light had failed - it was a loose bulb). Since then I've noticed if I turn the lights on and open the driver door I no longer receive the high pitched noise to let me know the lights are still on. Could this be related to me removing the fuses? Any idea on how to fix this? Alarm still works ok, locks car etc

Regards Special-K

Reply to
specialk99