Conor Turton

Let's talk again about an all-too-familiar subject: Conor and his delirious nostrums. To start, if Conor is going to make an emotional appeal, then he should also include a rational argument.

He has commented that he is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense.

Some of Conor's abreactions indicate that he and several groups of insensitive slackers are in cahoots to spam the Internet with grotesque junk e-mail. The same might be said of the worst kinds of illiterate ogres there are.

There is one final irony to my story. It is difficult, if not impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the only information Conor has given them is false.

Reply to
AndrewP At Work

"AndrewP At Work" wrote

What story?

Reply to
Knight Of The Road

AndrewP At Work ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Had a look in uk.rec.cars.kit-car this week?

Reply to
Adrian

Look AndrewP, how much do you bench? If it's less than 100kg then f*ck off!

Reply to
Bully

If they are sock puppet of a ken named muppet

Evenin' ken. Don't start again. You were just starting to give some almost sensible advice. Has the lithium worn off again?

Reply to
Elder

-snip bulk of drivel-

It feels good to finally be strong enough that I meet this sort of minimum requirement.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Earl

That's for 12 reps...

Reply to
Bully

..... then Bully has a place for you on his local town's rugby squad.

Reply to
PeTe33

Bully ( snipped-for-privacy@proteinbars.co.ok) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Yeh, I'm about 100kg. What's "Bench"?

Reply to
Adrian

Some sort of "clothing" that the Chavs seem to like.

Reply to
Tom Burton

The message from Adrian contains these words:

It's like cottaging only with the judiciary.

Reply to
Guy King

A lorry driving version of Chris "Ken" Stevens :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Conor might be outspoken, but for the most part he's right. He doesn't suffer fools galdly, which I can identify with.

OTOH, what have you contributed?

I know which I'd rather have a beer with.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Chris Bolus ( snipped-for-privacy@RILEYELFb0lus.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Agreed.

Reply to
Adrian

Thirded. I hate those galdly fools too.

Conor may be wrong a lot of the time (i.e. when he isn't agreeing with *me*) but at least he does it with style.

Not like these newbie kiddies.

Reply to
PC Paul

Tony Brett ( snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Umm, not *exactly*...

Reply to
Adrian

I frequently (but no no means always) disagree with Conor, but at least his posts are worth reading, which is kind of nice compared to the OP.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

"Bully" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Protein bars? LOL. WTF are they?

Reply to
Tunku

He is a little bit further north than that I think.

Reply to
Elder