Corsa Cambelt

A Big sorry I forgot to put a T on the end of cambelt

Reply to
Dgethin

& the engine size
Reply to
Duncan Wood

If thee'se 'ad come from Bristle, you'd 'ave been apologising about not puttin an 'L' on the end of Corsa!

Reply to
Ivan

Are you sure it's a 1991 model. That would make it a H or J reg !!

I thought Corsa's were launched in 1993 on L registration.

Reply to
Mr Digital

Probably dodgy maths on the OP's account. They were launched on K plates.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Unless it is german(Opel) from the mainland, or the OP is in southern ireland where they probably have never heard of a Vauxhall Nova. They had Corsas when we Novas. That is why the first Corsa we had was a Corsa B

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Sleeker GT Phwoar saying something like:

The only Vauxhalls you see on the road here are imports. For some reason GM uses the Opel badge in Ireland.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon