corsa locking flywheel to remove pulley bolt

how do you do this, i got some tool to do it but doesnt look like it fits anywhere! corsa 1994 1.4 8v (draper stock no 71173)

Reply to
luna

I would use an air wrench and preclude the need to lock the flywheel, but if needed I would lock the flywheel teeth from underneath, either through the inspection plate on the gearbox or through the starter aperture.

Doesn't the draper tool have any instructions as to its use?

Reply to
mrcheerful

no it didnt - said check the TIS which i don't have!, i removed the starter motor thinking i could use it there, (nice job...) just remembered about the inspection plate this morning, i'll check that out cheers mark

Reply to
luna