Cosmo Cordless Car Polisher

Anyone know where I can buy a 'Cosmo Cordless Car Polisher' which was an Auto Express best buy?

Cheers.

Reply to
google

You were actually born with a perfectly good pair of cordless car polishers.

Reply to
deadlock

The message from "deadlock" contains these words:

So was my wife, but she complains it makes her jumpers dirty.

Reply to
Guy King

Where have you looked?! I found this:

the last but one post, from S2 Giles.

Reply to
Lin Chung

Google'd... but didn't find what you did. Thanks Mate!

Reply to
google