Cross ref for 110bhp 1.9TDI VW Diesel

As far as I can tell the reference number on the current oil filter on our 97 VW Golf Rabbit Varient 110bhp 1.9tdi Belgian LHD is 10 115 561C but I cant find a cross reference for a Fram or similar. Any ideas please.

ta

J A Sims

Why do you want a reference? OE or Bosch/Mann filters are cheap, and if you really want to put another one on, all parts factors will have a application book.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Mann:

John