CV Joints & Boots

I have an Audi 80 which needs the CV joints and boots replacing. I was wondering how easy a job this is to do myself, or whether it requires special tools.

Any advice please.

Reply to
Morlock

Did an early Audi 100 some years ago. Think I needed a ball joint splitter and some spanners, but it was along time ago so things may have changed. It's not the hardest Job in the world so have a go.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Most scrap yards will fit a complete arm for £30 - £50.

Reply to
DP