Dashboard camera

Hi everyone, I'm looking to fit a dash cam to my car, and was looking for recommendations for ones to look out for, and ideally companies that fit them in the Liverpool area.

I want one that is fairly discrete, with good video quality, I'd rather pay more for a good camera than save money now and have problems down the line.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

lots of choices, try here:

or here

Mrcheerful

good info here too:

Mrcheerful

This chap has tried a few... and knows the differences between their abilities:

HTH

David

Reply to
David