Dashboard light

Hi

Dashboard light on 1997 Peugeot 306 1.9 Diesel LX has partially failed :(

The light works for the clock&speedometer but the fuel gauge is dark as night :<

Any ideas?

Cheers

Tom

Reply to
--Tom--

If it's similar to my Clio, there are several bulbs in the dash, one of these has blown. Remove and replace.

Reply to
Hedley Phillips

torch

Reply to
Steve H

That's a bit severe!

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Exactly what I was thinking - torch the car for the price of a lamp!

Reply to
cupra

I had this on an Austin Maxi once. The left hand headlight just suddenly stopped working. Never did find out why.

Hope this helps! :) :)

Reply to
Questions